CultureSpawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank God For The Rain

3 posters

Go down

Thank God For The Rain Empty Thank God For The Rain

Post by Spagelo Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:13 am

Years ago, I saw a man try to rob a pharmacy with a pool cue, saying he had to castrate some chickens and give them ulcer medication. The clerks chased him away; I followed him. I saw him strip to exotic nylon panties and a pair of Nike Decades, and then run into the hardware store where he warned that the sun was exploding, and that he had to find the toilets. When the law man arrived, he exposed himself and showered the sheriff before he was beaten. He proclaimed that John McCain was the King of the Jungle as he was dragged to the wagon.

Later, it began to rain. The streets emptied, and I watched the cops run to the shade, then fell to the sidewalk and watched the cars go by. One stopped for me and let me in. I offered him a light and he fanned the flames, then we took off in a spin. The traffic stood still to see if someone had been killed, what a thrill to leave behind.

I looked out on the ghetto, watching the floods, expecting an echo from the sailors who steered on the street. Wanting to join them, I put on my bells and paddled away. The city was red with rain, it wouldn't see another day, and it cried with pain. The lonely in disguise looked away from the city and its lies. I couldn't muster a frown, part of me was glad to see them drown.

Thank god for the rain, for it will let you alone, drive out the lame, and clear the way home.

Last edited by Spagelo on Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Spagelo
Spagelo
SuperIntendent

Back to top Go down

Thank God For The Rain Empty Re: Thank God For The Rain

Post by Tōshirō Hitsugaya Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:16 pm

Idk what this was but it was pretty fucking good
Tōshirō Hitsugaya
Tōshirō Hitsugaya
Rookie

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1QA6mgt63VmFhzjXq_oS9A

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkstone Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:33 pm

I first thought it was a story then I thought it was a poem, now i'm just confused.
Arkstone
Arkstone
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum