Salutations N'wahs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Salutations N'wahs

Post by Boethiah on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:45 pm

I've been on multiple forums before, and hope that CS will become my 3rd-5th next big one. So far, it seems like the leadership is made up of reasonable people from my previous experiences with them prior to the creation of CS. Many great things are born in April, such as the city of Rome, and hopefully CS will continue it. (I've just been informed that Nazi stuff is allowed to a degree. Hitler was also born in April).

About myself specifically, I spend most of my time doing pointless things with no practical uses such as enjoying music, history, and games (mainly strategy and RPGs).

Eh, and here's some complementary music that I like



avatar
Boethiah
Kama Sutra Master

Posts : 69
Join date : 2017-04-12
Age : 99
Location : Snake Mount

View user profile http://www.shinysearch.com/prank/fakegoogle.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Salutations N'wahs

Post by Tōshirō Hitsugaya on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:52 pm

Boethiah wrote:I've been on multiple forums before, and hope that CS will become my 3rd-5th next big one. So far, it seems like the leadership is made up of reasonable people from my previous experiences with them prior to the creation of CS. Many great things are born in April, such as the city of Rome, and hopefully CS will continue it. (I've just been informed that Nazi stuff is allowed to a degree. Hitler was also born in April).

About myself specifically, I spend most of my time doing pointless things with no practical uses such as enjoying music, history, and games (mainly strategy and RPGs).

Eh, and here's some complementary music that I like




as someone in the crowd screams out "nerd" followed by an accompanied spear throw to your potato sack
avatar
Tōshirō Hitsugaya
Rookie

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-04-12
Age : 20
Location : Gotei 13

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1QA6mgt63VmFhzjXq_oS9A

Back to top Go down

Re: Salutations N'wahs

Post by Boethiah on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:56 pm

A battle of the spears hmm?

violently draws out a spear and stuffs it down Tosh's throat
avatar
Boethiah
Kama Sutra Master

Posts : 69
Join date : 2017-04-12
Age : 99
Location : Snake Mount

View user profile http://www.shinysearch.com/prank/fakegoogle.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Salutations N'wahs

Post by Tōshirō Hitsugaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:07 am

Boethiah wrote:A battle of the spears hmm?

violently draws out a spear and stuffs it down Tosh's throat

Gade, rules say no pornography, deepthroating included.
Cool
avatar
Tōshirō Hitsugaya
Rookie

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-04-12
Age : 20
Location : Gotei 13

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1QA6mgt63VmFhzjXq_oS9A

Back to top Go down

Re: Salutations N'wahs

Post by Boethiah on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:10 am

Tōshirō Hitsugaya wrote:
Boethiah wrote:A battle of the spears hmm?

violently draws out a spear and stuffs it down Tosh's throat

Gade, rules say no pornography, deepthroating included.
Cool

There's a basis in the lore for it, and I wonder what quoting quotes that contain quotes will result in.
avatar
Boethiah
Kama Sutra Master

Posts : 69
Join date : 2017-04-12
Age : 99
Location : Snake Mount

View user profile http://www.shinysearch.com/prank/fakegoogle.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Salutations N'wahs

Post by Tōshirō Hitsugaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:11 am

Boethiah wrote:
Tōshirō Hitsugaya wrote:
Boethiah wrote:A battle of the spears hmm?

violently draws out a spear and stuffs it down Tosh's throat

Gade, rules say no pornography, deepthroating included.
Cool

There's a basis in the lore for it, and I wonder what quoting quotes that contain quotes will result in.

Quoteception?
avatar
Tōshirō Hitsugaya
Rookie

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-04-12
Age : 20
Location : Gotei 13

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1QA6mgt63VmFhzjXq_oS9A

Back to top Go down

Re: Salutations N'wahs

Post by Boethiah on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:12 am

Tōshirō Hitsugaya wrote:
Boethiah wrote:
Tōshirō Hitsugaya wrote:
Boethiah wrote:A battle of the spears hmm?

violently draws out a spear and stuffs it down Tosh's throat

Gade, rules say no pornography, deepthroating included.
Cool

There's a basis in the lore for it, and I wonder what quoting quotes that contain quotes will result in.

Quoteception?

Also, your sig is way too large
avatar
Boethiah
Kama Sutra Master

Posts : 69
Join date : 2017-04-12
Age : 99
Location : Snake Mount

View user profile http://www.shinysearch.com/prank/fakegoogle.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Salutations N'wahs

Post by Tōshirō Hitsugaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:14 am

Dont be a sig nazi, gade.
avatar
Tōshirō Hitsugaya
Rookie

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-04-12
Age : 20
Location : Gotei 13

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1QA6mgt63VmFhzjXq_oS9A

Back to top Go down

Re: Salutations N'wahs

Post by Boethiah on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:17 am

Tōshirō Hitsugaya wrote:Dont be a sig nazi, gade.
Sig heil Wink
avatar
Boethiah
Kama Sutra Master

Posts : 69
Join date : 2017-04-12
Age : 99
Location : Snake Mount

View user profile http://www.shinysearch.com/prank/fakegoogle.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Salutations N'wahs

Post by Tōshirō Hitsugaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:19 am

Boethiah wrote:
Tōshirō Hitsugaya wrote:Dont be a sig nazi, gade.
Sig heil Wink

I set myself up for that one didnt i?
avatar
Tōshirō Hitsugaya
Rookie

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-04-12
Age : 20
Location : Gotei 13

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1QA6mgt63VmFhzjXq_oS9A

Back to top Go down

Re: Salutations N'wahs

Post by Boethiah on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:22 am

Tōshirō Hitsugaya wrote:
Boethiah wrote:
Tōshirō Hitsugaya wrote:Dont be a sig nazi, gade.
Sig heil Wink

I set myself up for that one didnt i?

Mhm
avatar
Boethiah
Kama Sutra Master

Posts : 69
Join date : 2017-04-12
Age : 99
Location : Snake Mount

View user profile http://www.shinysearch.com/prank/fakegoogle.php

Back to top Go down

Re: Salutations N'wahs

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum