The Official Rap About Culturespawns Creation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is Tosh A Shitty Rapper?

67% 67% 
[ 2 ]
33% 33% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 3

The Official Rap About Culturespawns Creation

Post by Tōshirō Hitsugaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:47 am

Yeah, Its Tosh rapping again. But really, when have you ever gotten bored of me doing this?
Of course its always a hit and miss.
Never realized how much ignorance is bliss,
I got tricks, and these sweet kicks.

I appreciate the opportunity,
To destroy this community.
And no not literally,
Nor metaphorically.
I'm just here to blow your minds,
Yes, Tosh the rapper swine.

The witnessing of a new beginning,
The beginning of a new era, aka, winning.
You can see the demons grinning,
In our wake we're obviously sinning.
Thanking the sites admins and founders for this great creation of ours,
And in these bars,
I hope to express how hopeful i am that this website will aim for the stars.

You thought all of us coming together was over,
A magnificent crossover,
Hold on have some composure.
Watch as i get arrested for indecent exposure.

I believe this site will be great,
Even greater than that site who shall not be named.
Because that name has been over-entertained.
I am infinitely unconstrained.
Let me take you back here and show you how its made.

Explosives chain reacting in a desert for miles before it reaches the center,
Once it hits there's no where to go other than the people outside of town eating dinner.
So let me tell you a story about why this site is better,
I can name one right off the top of my head,
The other site was better off dead.
I'm Unconstricted,
And im thoroughly addicted.
This site will probably indeed be my new home,
As i watch Skellu, Ben, Chief, And Spag sit on their rightful thrones.
Lets just hope no one gets sent to davy jones,
I hear the dead playing their saxophones.
Skull and crossbones,
As edgy as that sounds,
Im obviously making these touchdowns,
This site is my new battlegrounds.

The site isn't ready yet,
But i have mad faith in Ben because hes as smooth as vinaigrette,
And as gnarly as the United States national debt.

To new beginnings we set forward our hope,
I sent anthrax through this envelope,
Because i just murdered your ass and oh look, i see this site through the astronomical telescope.
Lets hope you can cope.
avatar
Tōshirō Hitsugaya
Rookie

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-04-12
Age : 19
Location : Gotei 13

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1QA6mgt63VmFhzjXq_oS9A

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Rap About Culturespawns Creation

Post by Boethiah on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:51 am

"I'm just here to blow your minds,
Yes, Tosh the rapper swine."


?????
avatar
Boethiah
Kama Sutra Master

Posts : 69
Join date : 2017-04-12
Age : 99
Location : Snake Mount

View user profile http://www.shinysearch.com/prank/fakegoogle.php

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Rap About Culturespawns Creation

Post by Tōshirō Hitsugaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:54 am

Boethiah wrote:"I'm just here to blow your minds,
Yes, Tosh the rapper swine."


?????
I fucked up on teh grammar, ok.
avatar
Tōshirō Hitsugaya
Rookie

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-04-12
Age : 19
Location : Gotei 13

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1QA6mgt63VmFhzjXq_oS9A

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Rap About Culturespawns Creation

Post by MasterChief on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:00 am

Bars.

_________________
Finishing the fight.
avatar
MasterChief
SuperIntendent

Posts : 19
Join date : 2017-04-10
Age : 19
Location : Lincoln, Nebraska

View user profile http://culturespawn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Rap About Culturespawns Creation

Post by Boethiah on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:02 am

Tōshirō Hitsugaya wrote:
Boethiah wrote:"I'm just here to blow your minds,
Yes, Tosh the rapper swine."


?????
I fucked up on teh grammar, ok.

Now get back into battle, you Frontschwein
avatar
Boethiah
Kama Sutra Master

Posts : 69
Join date : 2017-04-12
Age : 99
Location : Snake Mount

View user profile http://www.shinysearch.com/prank/fakegoogle.php

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Rap About Culturespawns Creation

Post by Tōshirō Hitsugaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:06 am

Boethiah wrote:
Tōshirō Hitsugaya wrote:
Boethiah wrote:"I'm just here to blow your minds,
Yes, Tosh the rapper swine."


?????
I fucked up on teh grammar, ok.

Now get back into battle, you Frontschwein
eh
Im constantly in the battle, you N'wah.
avatar
Tōshirō Hitsugaya
Rookie

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-04-12
Age : 19
Location : Gotei 13

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1QA6mgt63VmFhzjXq_oS9A

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Rap About Culturespawns Creation

Post by Skeletal on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:11 am

I don't remember authorizing this... looks like I need to get out my ticket book.
avatar
Skeletal
SuperIntendent

Posts : 25
Join date : 2017-04-10
Age : 17
Location : Montana

View user profile http://culturespawn.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Rap About Culturespawns Creation

Post by Spagelo on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:50 am

Regards.
avatar
Spagelo
SuperIntendent

Posts : 9
Join date : 2017-04-10
Age : 69
Location : S.F. East Bay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Rap About Culturespawns Creation

Post by Tōshirō Hitsugaya on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:52 pm

Skeletal wrote:I don't remember authorizing this... looks like I need to get out my ticket book.
O-O
avatar
Tōshirō Hitsugaya
Rookie

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-04-12
Age : 19
Location : Gotei 13

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1QA6mgt63VmFhzjXq_oS9A

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Rap About Culturespawns Creation

Post by Flowiest on Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:17 pm

Mmmm yes good, did I inspire that?
Good show sir, I tip my hat!
Flowiest was checking C spawn for rhyme porn
My pride is at war and now I feel torn,
As I be the Flowiest Ima make it known...
your style was cultivated by me
Your Flowiest grown.

I feel a tear well up and my chest starts to swell
You rhyme like before but I can also tell
You have your own flair and it suits you well
But fall into line or face my hell
I'm the big boss level ten mother hen more then two and a half men making enemies pretend they have no wounds to mend
Cause my hell is a place where I mail and send
All who claim they be the best, like Kano in this bitch rip ya heart from ya chest
Fatality! Oh the humanity!!
This post was about C spawn now Flowiest...
Tragedy!! Oh such a travesty
Honestly that Flowiest has no rationality
To take something like this and make it about himself
Loudest presence in the place never needing steath
Should honestly be busking and asking for wealth
But until that day comes ill make hearts here melt
Look at my pelt!
You all know im beast
Flowiest dingo, always down to feast
Sickest kunt around like a infection of yeast
kicks shit like Kung foo
Is chill like a igloo
warm like beef stew
All Shiny and clean but no way he's brand new
The knife like ice that slice quite nice has the flow economy in a grip like a vice
So scrurry up the clock like the three blind mice
The bell tolls for thee, and it rings twice
Feel that edge? Not even close to sharp
My flow can make messes, I've yet to lay a tarp
Can't yet show you murder and leave you playing a harp
You thought you was the biggest fish in the this pond
Your the knock off Austin powers to me James Bond.
This joke here makes me feel quite fond
And you being the token rhymer may have left people conned
But I'm the original, bond, James Bond.

Sorry that's so cheesy my black hairs went blonde
That's so cheesy the stench went beyond
And made me give up, peace bro
I'm gone



avatar
Flowiest
Mockingbird

Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Rap About Culturespawns Creation

Post by Pie on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:52 pm

Flowiest wrote:Mmmm yes good, did I inspire that?
Good show sir, I tip my hat!
Flowiest was checking C spawn for rhyme porn
My pride is at war and now I feel torn,
As I be the Flowiest Ima make it known...
your style was cultivated by me
Your Flowiest grown.

I feel a tear well up and my chest starts to swell
You rhyme like before but I can also tell
You have your own flair and it suits you well
But fall into line or face my hell
I'm the big boss level ten mother hen more then two and a half men making enemies pretend they have no wounds to mend
Cause my hell is a place where I mail and send
All who claim they be the best, like Kano in this bitch rip ya heart from ya chest
Fatality! Oh the humanity!!
This post was about C spawn now Flowiest...
Tragedy!! Oh such a travesty
Honestly that Flowiest has no rationality
To take something like this and make it about himself
Loudest presence in the place never needing steath
Should honestly be busking and asking for wealth
But until that day comes ill make hearts here melt
Look at my pelt!
You all know im beast
Flowiest dingo, always down to feast
Sickest kunt around like a infection of yeast
kicks shit like Kung foo
Is chill like a igloo
warm like beef stew
All Shiny and clean but no way he's brand new
The knife like ice that slice quite nice has the flow economy in a grip like a vice
So scrurry up the clock like the three blind mice
The bell tolls for thee, and it rings twice
Feel that edge? Not even close to sharp
My flow can make messes, I've yet to lay a tarp
Can't yet show you murder and leave you playing a harp
You thought you was the biggest fish in the this pond
Your the knock off Austin powers to me James Bond.
This joke here makes me feel quite fond
And you being the token rhymer may have left people conned
But I'm the original, bond, James Bond.

Sorry that's so cheesy my black hairs went blonde
That's so cheesy the stench went beyond
And made me give up, peace bro
I'm gone




The king has returned
avatar
Pie
Novice

Posts : 16
Join date : 2017-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Official Rap About Culturespawns Creation

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum