CultureSpawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MasterChief's Introduction & Ask Me Anything!

Go down

MasterChief's Introduction & Ask Me Anything! Empty MasterChief's Introduction & Ask Me Anything!

Post by MasterChief Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:58 am

Welcome to CultureSpawn. Very Happy

First, let me tell you a little about myself. I am a poor college student living in the greatest college football city in the country! Go Big Red! I was born and raised in the heart of the Cornhusker state (Nebraska), in a rural town surrounded by corn, cows, and the largest railroad yard on Earth, the only thing to do was to play video games. All my life I have been a closet nerd, except with my closest friends. But the one game that started it all was Halo: Combat Evolved. Around the age of 4, in 2001, my cousin showed me the epic universe of Halo. And since then, my love for video games and pop culture has exploded! A couple years ago I signed up for another forum around the announcement time of a pretty hyped up video game. Unfortunately, that site is no more than a ghost town now, and all my past forum buddies are scattered around the internet. So, like the stars on Super Mario Galaxy, I want to round them all and give them a new home, say hello to CultureSpawn, the new place for gamers and pop culture enthusiasts alike.

My goal for this site is to bring together people that share common interests, and form similar relationships to the ones I have now thanks to the internet. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, if you need someone to talk to, I'm always available. I hope you enjoy your time at CultureSpawn.

You can call me MasterChief, or The Chief, or HotBoy229, or RadChief, or really whatever you want.

See you around!
MasterChief
MasterChief
SuperIntendent

https://culturespawn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down